Associate Producer will assist in all production phases of a sports-oriented news magazine show, including story research, pre-interviewing, casting, logistical planning for field shoots, travelling domestically and internationally for field shoots, working with camera crews on set, sourcing archival materials, logging footage, working with editors, shooting supplemental footage if necessary, supervising field shoots if necessary, and more. She/he will report to a Segment Producer.
Greater New York City Area
- Pitch and develop stories.
- Research stories.
- Oversee logistical planning for field shooting.
- Work with camera crews during field shooting.
- Perform media management.
- Conduct archival research.
- Create accurate and useful media logs.
- Work with editors to build story and select visuals.
- On occasion, fully produce her/his own stories.
- Thoroughly and effectively complete production assignments on schedule and within budget.
- Some experience in sports, TV news and/or documentary film, working on assignments with associate producer and/or field producer responsibilities.
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Prior experience pitching quality story ideas to producers.
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously, keeping up in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must be responsible and organized with strong interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
- But Wait, There’s More!
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands