Company 3 is looking to hire an Episodic Associate Producer to join its team! In this role you will act as an extension of a lead producer and be a main point of contact while working with internal and external teams to organize, supervise, and monitor the progress of projects.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 16, 2023
- You will help the Lead Producer manage and drive online, color and delivery schedules.
- You will act as a main point of contact alongside your producer for your internal CO3 team and clients via in-person interactions, e-mail, and phone.
- You will also assist in maintaining effective communication with the internal team and clients regarding job status.
- You will help coordinate and verify project needs prior to any session start times and/or client arrivals as well as deliveries.
- You will help keep a pulse on all projects being produced including the status of individual show/episodes and budgets.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- You will bring experience in post-production or a related field, knowledge of online editing and color correction process as well as digital deliveries.
- Finishing Post-Production Experience (Longform is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of offline editing, VFX and sound workflows
- Basic knowledge of scheduling the post process is a plus
- With the quick pace of post-production, you will need to bring strong organization, communication, and strong teamwork skills.
- You will need to be able to work well with all types of personalities and help to keep all projects on track.
Additional qualities that we seek:
- Self-starting and a positive, can-do attitude
- Adaptable, Organized, and proactive
- Great collaboration with all members of a project
- Perseverant under pressure in a quick pace environment