As an Associate Producer, you will work directly with Producers and Senior Producers to help write and assist in the production of original content for TODAY.
Location Not Provided
Nov 12, 2021
- Review and modify graphic orders, assign uncompleted requests, and produce additional elements to enhance segments.
- Serve as the final evaluator of prepared graphics, ensuring elements are accurate, error-free, and made in accordance with the producers’ desires and the show’s look and feel.
- Manage graphics from conceptualization to completion, including animations, maps, photographs, text panels, monitors and lower thirds.
- Review, proof and assign existing graphics requests, generate additional elements to enhance stories.
- Forward continually-evolving rundown changes to a variety of team contributors.
- Review producers’ notes to develop in-depth knowledge of all segments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communication, English or a related field of study.
• At least 2 years' production and graphics experience in news production at the network or cable news level.
• Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills under tight deadlines.
• Strong journalistic research skills, aesthetic and editorial judgment.
• Strong grammar, punctuation, spelling, and written communication skills.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Willingness to travel and work overtimes and on weekends, with short notice.
• Ability to manage multiple, timely priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to filter and direct attention to immediate needs.
• Demonstrated knowledge and interest in news and current events.
• Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple, high priority tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of NBC News Policies and Guidelines and
Day, Evening, Overnight