Working for the Programming Team, the Associate Programming Manager is responsible for applying their understanding of what viewers want in order to curate and program content for several of the 200+ channels on Pluto TV.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 20, 2023
Working for the Programming Team, the Associate Programming Manager is responsible for applying their understanding of what viewers want in order to curate and program content for several of the 200+ channels on Pluto TV. This role reports to the Programming Manager. Come join this exciting and fast-growing team!
- This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Working with our proprietary Content Management System (CMS), implementing a strategy to program and schedule channels
- Review and analyze data to build a story to support the execution of programming and scheduling channels
- Review and select content based on strategy, performance, and need within the company's channels
- Knowledge of standard processes in metadata creation and copywriting.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of direct experience programming within a digital or traditional media environment
- Experience working with and understanding databases
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of and curiosity about the entertainment media landscape
- The ability to pick up proprietary program scheduling software
- Comfort working with data and numbers, and understanding how they play into a programming strategy
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 65,000.00.