We are looking for an Associate Project Manager to join our expanding Marketing Design team. This is an opportunity to collaborate with the very best in marketing, design, product and technology to help shape industry-leading products used by millions across the world.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Jul 25, 2022
Through organization, communication, and experience with workflows pertaining to Marketing Design, you will help supervise the day-to day-operational, asset management, and administrative activities and ensure that all processes are executed and that overall campaign deadlines are met.
This role will work very closely with the Design Project Management organization to clearly communicate timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations with internal team members and external partners. You have a deep understanding of marketing design processes with an ability to facilitate design deliveries. You will play an integral role in the continuous improvement of design workflows and working to constantly review and iterate on supporting the team as we scale through launching the Disney+ service around the globe.
This is an entry level role on the creative team
- Assist with maintenance and implementation of documentation and project management tools (Jira, Wiki, Airtable) that allow for quick and efficient understanding of resource capacity and project status. Maintain day-to-day project / asset request / task dashboards.
- Assist with maintenance of project plans that is the single source of truth about a project to keep teams aligned and informed;
- Help track overall project timelines for marketing design campaigns; prompt escalation processes to make issues visible to lead PMs.
- Help source relevant key art/graphics/ for all marketing creative campaigns; Oversee the folder management of creative assets, ensuring proper accessibility from our internal and external partners. Is meticulous with project and file management.
- Help define, formalize and optimize processes that help the Creative team run smoothly internally and cross-functionally. Ensure the team has a clear definition of success for outcomes/timelines/deliverables before starting a project
- Help the Creative team prioritize their work and gently nudge team as needed to keep things moving.
- Work with Marketing partners and other departments to ensure their needs are properly communicated / briefed to the Creative team.
- Partner with other motion team, designers, copywriters, and other marketing creative stakeholders to deliver high-quality assets; Ensure the team is delivering great design quickly, predictably, and with appropriately defined scope
- Schedule key review and stakeholder meetings; Capture feedback/notes, next steps, and liaison with the PM leads.
- Will route certain projects through brand and legal communications and approvals.
- Familiarity with project management software, and organizational/collaboration tools (i.e. Jira, Asana, Trello, Airtable) preferred.
- Experience managing processes and timelines across a marketing or creative team preferred
- Understanding of production workflows, timelines and creative solutions. Experienced in planning for and effectively managing project risks all preferred but not required.
- Organized, detail oriented, and excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong listener: able to deeply understand the team’s needs, ask the right questions to keep a project moving in the right direction, and proactively pursue feedback.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Able to adapt to new working methods and technological advances.