Boss Fight Entertainment: The Associate Technical Artist / Scene Implementor will primarily be working inside Unity to construct & assemble scenes, cinematics, and logic flows for narrative games with a team of talented artists, animators & writers.
Aug 31, 2023
The Associate Technical Artist / Scene Implementor will primarily be working inside Unity to construct & assemble scenes, cinematics, and logic flows for narrative games with a team of talented artists, animators & writers.
- Setup scenes, animations, stage blocking and cameras from a script or animatic
- Utilize a proprietary visual scripting language and tools to drive player progression through a branching narrative story.
- Creatively frame and implement basic camera shots and characters to uphold and ensure a specific vision
- Collaborate with engineering and art teams to develop solutions and tools to maximize efficiency
Skills and Abilities
- Effectively communicate at a multi-disciplinary level.
- Self-Starter with a demonstrated capability and enthusiasm for learning in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency and understanding of unity's basic concepts and elements (GameObjects, prefabs, etc.)
- Ability to master proprietary tools and pipelines
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for basic camera composition and motion
- Eye for artistic and aesthetic details
Education and Experience
- Game development experience through school or personal projects
- Experience with Unity’s built-in tools and systems (animation, particle, etc) is a requirement
- Bonus points for 1+ years of practical experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Our core hours are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, which means you should be available for meetings etc. during this time.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $60,000.00 - $150,000.00