Creates, Edits program content and manages the production process for both live and recorded radio, podcast, TV and digital Breakfast Club syndicated morning show along with Creative Service imaging.
• Audio capture, editing and repurpose use all aspects of the show content, production and distribution to affiliates, social media posts
• Create a unique sonic sound of Breakfast Club Imaging that becomes the vibe, feeling and theme of the show
• Undertakes key administrative responsibilities as well as assists in planning and producing live and/or pre-recorded radio shows which may include news, music, talk, sports, traffic, and feature productions.
• Generates original ideas, identifies suitable ideas from others, and carries out thorough research.
•Lead the planning, production and delivery of each Breakfast Club podcast posted.
• Manages budgets and ensures the efficient use of resources.
• Obtains permissions or licenses for recording or broadcasting on location, and for the use of music, sound effects and audio archive material.
• Monitors listener emails, inquiries and responses related to shows.
• Works in collaboration with presenters, performers or other program contributors, in order to perform quality assurance to meet established production standards, rules and regulations.
• Uses various broadcasting technologies such as soundboards and editing/production software.
• Schedules and monitors the radio stream during live recordings.
• Assists with time-keeping, saving show recordings, archiving show files and post-production editing as directed.
• May work the board for pre-recorded or live shows.
• COVID-19 Vaccine Mandatory Position
• Excellent Editing skills and Creative production skills a must in a fast paced high volume environment
• Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences; has comprehensive knowledge of subjects relevant to specific radio genres
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills; ability to tailor and adapt content for different audiences and platforms
• Excellent Editing skills and Creative production skill a must
• Knows how to use a variety of recording equipment and to operate different radio studios
• Excellent communication skills, complemented by diplomacy, empathy and patience
• Ability to build rapport and draw information from people
• Can coach and develop others
• Has confidence and tenacity to pursue information, overcome obstacles and pitch ideas to senior colleagues
• Stress tolerance: ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, multi task and meet tight deadlines
• Full knowledge of the law, rules and industry regulations around radio production; knows when it is necessary, and how to acquire, relevant clearances and licenses
• Proficient in Pro tools, Adobe Audition, Vox Pro, Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
•Megaphone usage – replay channel
• 3+ years’ experience as Radio Producer and/or Assistant in a smaller market or college station
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Radio or Media Production
• None required
$25.00 - $34.38
New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013