Responsible for operation of Audio mixing board during live broadcasts and recorded shows.
Audio / Music / Sound
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Dec 27, 2022
- Responsible for operation of Audio mixing board during live broadcasts and recorded shows.
- Setting up sound and recording equipment, adjusting and testing the equipment. Creating, maintaining and adjusting proper mix of sound sources in live and/or recorded production.
- Operates and maintains audio devices and resources such as: audio mixing consoles, microphones, sound playback equipment and sound reinforcement devices as required. Use of intercom, telephone, PC’s and other communications equipment for coordination of production needs.
- Undergraduate degree in broadcast technology radio/TV/film or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum three years of technical experience as an Audio Mixer. Demonstrable knowledge with all aspects of television production activities.
- Must be proficient in microphone techniques and all aspects of mixing and sound support for Studio and Remote Field Production.
- Ability to setup and configure digital audio boards with experience using SSL audio boards preferred.
- Able to perform all duties under high stress situations and conditions.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Compensation - $47.2056/hr