This role will provide pivotal support for our growing network to ensure smooth performance as it expands and equip it for further scaling.
You will support our new and existing channels by researching, reviewing, and assessing new content for our programming slate and help with marketing and promotion efforts. You will help with performance tracking, finance dashboard upkeep, and invoice processing to ensure smooth business operations. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow as the network develops, becoming familiar with multiple facets of digital content distribution and business administration. You will become part of a nimble, fast-paced content programming team, focused on driving commercial and consumer growth across the network as it expands. We are always evolving, always learning, and extremely passionate about film, television, and what’s next for digital video.
- Support channel management processes from launch, to growth, to ongoing maintenance
- Support third-party content licensing partnerships to maximize audience reach
- Research the studio catalogue for new content and creator partnership opportunities
- Research events and promotional opportunities to support marketing and amplification efforts
- Manage content approval processes, working closely with business and legal teams
- Maintain performance dashboards and monthly fiscal submissions, working closely with our finance and accounting teams
- Work with operations team to support content management efforts
- Track and process invoices
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years professional experience
- Familiarity and interest in digital advertising trends, new technologies and media industry
- Experience with using research tools.
- Experience with YouTube Analytics & Creator Studio and Facebook Business Manager & Creator Studio helpful
- Experience with corporate accounts payable/receivable processes helpful
- Experience with studio content distribution and marketing workflows helpful
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong analytical, research and quantitative skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to develop relationships and work cross functionally across partners and stakeholders
- Passion for film, television, and media a plus