B/R is seeking a forward-thinking designer to create digital content experiences for the next generation of sports fan.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Atlanta Area
May 02, 2023
B/R is seeking a forward-thinking designer to create digital content experiences for the next generation of sports fan. We are looking for a proactive individual with contemporary sensibility. The ideal candidate brings an open mind, a positive attitude and a strong understanding of social/video consumption and the current youth culture landscape.
Your Role Accountabilities...
· Uphold the look & feel for a design-forward, social-first, contemporary brand
· Marry new digital/social/live video experiences with smart distribution packages
· Create consistent, scalable digital/broadcast design solutions across all platforms with a focus on NBA and NCAA Men’s Basketball.
· Work in an exciting and face-paced environment
· Give and receive constructive criticism
· Lead by example, help grow junior staff
· Collaborates across departments to improve quality of work
Qualifications & Experience...
· Strong design portfolio highlighting layout, design and typography
· 3-6+ years professional experience
· Bachelor's degree in Design or related field preferred
· Experience designing across social platforms (IG, TikTok, TW, FB)
· Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
· Understanding of livestream platforms (Twitch, YouTube)
· Proactively share work, seeking feedback in an effort for improvement
· Effective presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
· Knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
· In tune with contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
· Embody high standards and thoughtful design
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Interested & motivated to learn and grow
· A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus (NBA, NCAA Basketball)