Operates the audio board during local and network programming, and through satellite feeds
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 04, 2022
- Operates the audio board during local and network programming, and through satellite feeds
- Responsible for airing spots when scheduled.
- Responsible for screening telephone calls
- Collaborating with show hosts on story ideas
- Responsible for basic Audio Production, Transmitter Logging, Emergency procedures
- Makes decisions regarding FCC indecency issues (dump button)
- Responsible for communicating issues with spots and production elements.
- Reports to Assistant Program Director, works with Producers.
- Customers include programming, promotion and sales staffs, in-studio guests, broadcast crews& engineering.
- 2 years related board-operating experience.
- 2 years related board-operating experience working for a Sports Broadcasting company
- Experience working remote broadcasts
- Experience coordinating a combination of production responsibilities to include but not limited to: running the control board, screening telephone calls and working with hosts on story ideas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.