Working closely with the Creative Director, the Brand and Advertising Copywriter is a subject-matter expert responsible for crafting copy and messaging, communicating brand marketing strategies to our audiences in a concise and engaging way.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Philadelphia Area
Oct 13, 2023
Working closely with the Creative Director, the Brand and Advertising Copywriter is a subject-matter expert responsible for crafting copy and messaging, communicating brand marketing strategies to our audiences in a concise and engaging way. They recognize the importance of connecting creative strategy to business results, with customer focus at the heart of all execution. This role’s focus will be executing QVC’s brand voice, driving customer growth, and retaining QVC customers. The Brand and Advertising Copywriter will be able to develop creative for any kind of asset that ranges across print, digital, and video platforms.
This is a temporary role for 6 months.
- Interpret creative briefs and creative direction to compose advertorial/creative content: brand stories, campaign slogans or catchphrases, scripts for tv and/or radio adverts, private brand names, marketing materials, digital banner ads, email campaigns.
- Partner with Creative Director to ensure creative and messaging hierarchy that supports creative goals, brand affinity and inspires consumer response.
- Drives brand consistency across all company communications.
- Writes according to QVC’s brand standards, both in tone and editorial styling
- Sees projects through the whole creative process, from inception to deployment.
- Work across a range of media and formats
What You Bring
- Education: bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field required.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in brand advertising, content marketing, or copywriting
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- Knowledge of the different writing styles required to appeal to different audiences across multiple platforms (web, print, mobile, online experience, etc.).
- Experience crafting copy in support of brand advertising highly desired
- Must include samples of work.