My Magic Pet Morphle follows the fantastical adventures of Mila and her magical pet Morphle, who can transform into ANYTHING! We have an exciting new opening for a Brand Marketing Senior Manager to set out the direction of our marketing efforts for one of our popular kids’ brands, My Magic Pet Morphle.
My Magic Pet Morphle follows the fantastical adventures of Mila and her magical pet Morphle, who can transform into ANYTHING! Kids are always in the lead with Mila, Morphle and friends coming together to protect the town and save the day! The Morphle franchise is available on 50+ global channels including YouTube, Netflix, Hulu and many more as well as in production with a premium original production airing on Disney+ in 2024.
We have an exciting new opening for a Brand Marketing Senior Manager to set out the direction of our marketing efforts for one of our popular kids’ brands, My Magic Pet Morphle. We are a young high-growth business, and this is a unique opportunity to come in and help us build the team from scratch.
The Brand Marketing Senior Manager will be responsible for driving affinity for and growth of our Morphle brand globally. Results will be measured in audience affinity and revenue growth. Working with our research and insights team to get to know the audience, setting out the direction for the optimal exposure through our existing marketing and distribution channels, working with our many brand partners to build a holistic brand experience across partners and channels for our audience as well as creating and implementing our own marketing plans, and finally analyze the impact of our efforts.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a business, marketing or similar degree and previous experience in a marketing role, ideally within an entertainment and/or kids-focused business, to work in one of the most exciting kids’ entertainment companies.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel – ideally with prior experience with entertainment and/or family marketing.
The successful candidate must be autonomous and self-organized, while creative and self-motivated; have strong attention to detail and great communication skills. The candidate must also be proactive, process-driven, meet committed deadlines, and great at working collaboratively in an international environment.
As we are still a young company you will get to build up a team assigned to support the brand as it grows. You will be working collaboratively with the research and insights team, the marketing creatives and the comms team to deliver world-class experiences for our audience.
This role will report full-time ON-SITE at our West Hollywood Office.
- Collaborate with Brand owner (GM) and Senior Brand Director to establish Brand roadmap for the Morphle franchise as it grows and set relevant KPIs for marketing for the Morphle brand globally.
- Regularly analyze data and metrics to identify key opportunities to improve
- KPI performance, increase scale, and enhance efficiency of marketing spend
- Develop and implement strategies to drive affinity for Morphle brand, drive subscriber acquisition on distribution platforms and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams like content, comms and legal for campaign approvals and coordination.
- Develop robust test & learn plan to improve performance and marketing spend efficiencies across channels, based on data & analytical insights
- Drive innovation with partners to get them excited to promote our fun and enriching shows and characters.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a marketing role, with strong focus on digital marketing
- Experience with family entertainment a benefit
- Analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPI’s, and profitability levers
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact campaigns and initiatives
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively present ideas and concepts to internal/external stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent English essential; other languages beneficial
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strategic self-starter with ability to navigate cross-functional teams. Must have a proven track record of driving projects from start to finish
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and an ability to influence and achieve buy-in at all levels
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Salary Range: $120K-130K