Bolt Entertainment is hiring Business Development and Jr. Producer in Atlanta, GA. If you are passionate about business and video production – you should apply for this role.
The person chosen for this role will work to support the company’s EP and deliver on the expectations of some of today’s most valuable brands.
• This role will be responsible for all phases of the video production involving from pre-production to post production, brief creation, bid creation, and execution of any defined vision.
• Responsible for writing and creating proposals.
• Responsible in aiding all phases of video production leading up to and during the event or recording, responsible for client communication, and oversight of production crew.
• Ensure that the work meets Bolt’s highest Industry standards
• Share learnings and best practices with the team
• Assists with field crew communication and coordination
• Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in multiple video production specialties (e.g. producing, editing, cinematography, storytelling, or creating bids and proposals)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional .
Bolt Entertainment is a full-service video production company in Atlanta, GA serving businesses in need of video production, development all through delivery.
Share your updated resume and experience details at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com