We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Campus Recruiting Team. As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will have the unique opportunity to step into the world of campus and handle all aspects of the recruiting life cycle.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Campus Recruiting Team. As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will have the unique opportunity to step into the world of campus and handle all aspects of the recruiting life cycle. From sourcing to programming and events management, you will have the chance to see the campus space from all angles. If you have a passion for identifying and working with emerging leaders of tomorrow, this role is for you!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to the Campus & Entry-Level Recruiting Managers in all aspects of the recruiting life cycle for internships and entry-level roles
- Post internship and entry-level positions to ATS and supporting job boards
- Responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process to ensure a seamless experience
- Schedule a high volume of Zoom, phone, and on-site interviews locally and across the U.S.
- Track candidate interviews status in Workday
- Assist in the hiring and onboarding of Fall, Spring, and Summer interns
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on application status via phone and email
- Answer candidate questions, as well as resolve or filter issues to the appropriate parties
- Prepare and send candidate offer letters and close out hires in Workday
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and recruiting systems
- Conduct various employment verification processes
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers and candidates
- Manage in-house interviews the day of to ensure that interviews are punctual
- Coordinate written feedback from interviewers and create candidate summary documents for candidate debriefs
- Review resumes, conduct initial candidate screens, administer assessments and perform data entry of candidate activitie
- Assist with the organization of internship programming, events, and logistics
- Attend Campus recruiting events and career fairs. Will include some travel
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A positive attitude and team player spirit with business maturity
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year administration or coordination experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is preferred
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail
- Previous experience or interest in recruiting or human resources is a plus
- Familiarity with Workday ATS
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $24.04-26.93 per hour for New York City and Westchester County, NY.