Reporting to the Director, Category Production, the Category Production Manager leads a team of Category Producers and Associate Category Producers to develop, implement and evaluate video commerce/on-air presentation strategies.
Live Event / On Location Services
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Philadelphia Area
Aug 30, 2023
Reporting to the Director, Category Production, the Category Production Manager leads a team of Category Producers and Associate Category Producers to develop, implement and evaluate video commerce/on-air presentation strategies, aligned with the merchandising roadmap, designed to increase customer engagement, conversion and scripted sales for an assigned category. You will ensure alignment on business priorities, execution strategies, and resource allocation. Partner with Human Resources to attract, hire, and develop talent.
- You will develop, drive and deliver business strategies
- You will identify/communicate category-level business priorities as influenced by the merchandising roadmap, industry trends, and customer/consumer insights.
- You will build and maintain robust relationships with Merchandising, Planning, Programming, Production, Talent/Host teams, as well as our Social and Digital teams
- You will guide and mentor the team of Category Producers and Associate Category Producers to deliver effective, well-planned video commerce/on-air execution strategies across categories, initiatives, brands and projects.
- You will provide team members with regular coaching to ensure engagement and maximize skills and potential.
What You Bring
- 5+ years directly related experience in live television production/multi-channel retail
- 2+ years recent and direct supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in merchandising/marketing/television production or combination of relevant business experience.
- Success developing and executing strategies for video commerce/on-air presentation strategies
- Proficient in Tableau, Viewership data footprints, Dalet, Source History, Broadcast PAL, Script Review, PeRC, Buyer/Guest Management, Weekly Program Guide, One Note, TSV Checklist, Product and Show Blueprints.