Happy Mushroom: We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Character Animator who wants to be an asset to our project lasting 4-5 weeks.
San Francisco Bay Area
Feb 18, 2022
This is a contract position with this project lasting 4-5 weeks.
The essentials! This role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Animate a wide variety of characters
- Hands-on operation of CG Workstation, reporting to 3D Leads and Supervisors
- Design and execute high-level animation for use in final compositing
- Animate characters and elements to show realism and weight
- Must tackle challenging situations and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Animate using effective storytelling skills, through knowledge of camera angles and framing shots
- Must be able to take direction and effectively communicate with team and management
- Consult with other artists on the team as required to maintain continuity and an overall cohesive look to the project
(Hello? Is it you we are looking for?) The perfect candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years of industry experience working in visual effects including live action animation
- Solid experience and understanding of MAYA and Shotgun; familiarity working within a production pipeline
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality animation that shows weight and solid body mechanics
- Solid key frame animation skills
- Knowledge of anatomy, physics and human & creature motion
- Basic rigging knowledge a plus
- Hey Creative Wizard. We want to see your beautiful masterpiece!
Link to portfolio or demo reel is required