Assist the Director/Executive Producer of Animation for production issues arising in connection with Warner’s local animation production for Warner Bros. Japan
Mar 23, 2023
- Developing original content which company can own the rights
- Responsible for success of contents as a Producer.
- Sourcing or generating original concepts or concepts adopted from existing literary materials for development into animation products
- Reviewing scripts, treatments, novels, comics and other literary materials and supervision of writers composing such works for Projects
- Meeting with writers, directors, producers, agents, managers and voice talents regarding the development and production of Projects
- Preparing and proposing Production plan and Marketing plan to local management and home office
- Meeting with composers, songwriters, directors, producers, agents, managers and singers regarding the development and production of Projects
- Reviewing and advising with respect to aspects of producing the Projects, such as casting, production schedule, physical production, script modifications, cost control, budgeting, talent issues, and others
- Reviewing and reporting on dailies and the progress of the production, including for example, monitoring actual spends to budgeted spends
- Preparing and supervising the creative package
- Preparing and controlling Projects Budget for production and distribution
- Preparing Ultimate for Projects
- Coordinating in connection with other business units including Theatrical, TV and CP
- Coordinating in connection with other department including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Digital distribution and Planning & Strategy
- Coordinating with local and home office personnel in the production, distribution, marketing, technical, financial and legal areas
- Minimum 2 years background in the anime industry.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Have an excellent eye for picking up manga and source materials for anime adaptation
- Ability to find original works that current animation users would like to see
- Have the imagination to envision the right studio and director for the work to be animated.
- Proactive in quickly approaching major publishing companies and animation studios.
- Ability to communicate well with major publishers, animation studios, creators, and original creators,
- Relationship management and influencing skills
- Extensive knowledge of anime