KDTV Noticias 14 Bay Area is looking for a Chief Photographer to join our team!
The Chief Photojournalist is responsible for coaching, counseling, mentoring, and training the Photographers and MMJ’s while also performing the normal duties of a Photographer.
- You have the self-initiative to stay up to date with new and emerging technologies and methods.
- You have knowledge of final cut pro, adobe premiere, and file transfer protocols.
- You have the ability to work well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Photographers are responsible for shooting video and audio for all platforms, editing feeds and live shots.
- Photographers must cover news aggressively, with integrity, accuracy, and credibility.
- A minimum of six years’ experience as a Photojournalist in medium/major market television.
- Experience in a leadership role
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, TV, film, and/or photography
- Valid CA Driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability to work varying shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to carry, lift, and handle equipment of 50-pounds or more for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, reach, and sit for up to (8) hours.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish/English (preferred).
*This position will require the employee to join the NABET bargaining unit.