Hearst Media Production Group is seeking an experienced Closed Captioning Editor to join post-production. This role will be responsible for managing and prepping the delivery of all final episodes to the appropriate network.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 14, 2022
This position reports to the Executive Producer (Head of Post-Production).
This position is located in Burbank, CA.
- Closed caption all episodes
- Exporting final delivery file
- Final Quality control check of the delivery file
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere is a must
- Knowledge of Mac Caption is strongly preferred
- Basic understanding of non-linear workflows
- Ability to perform under strict deadlines
- Strong command of the English language and exceptional grammar and vocabulary skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- 6 months of experience as closed captioning editor or transcriptionist
- Military training and experience will be considered
- Highschool diploma or GED preferred