Telemundo New Mexico looking for a Commercial Producer to create, plan and execute local marketing/branding/promotional/sales initiatives.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Albuquerque, New Mexico Area
Jan 26, 2024
Telemundo New Mexico looking for a Commercial Producer to create, plan and execute local marketing/branding/promotional/sales initiatives. The ideal candidate will directly work with and report to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional station client spots and campaigns as well as assist in creating marketing/branding/promotional campaigns that will serve as the foundation in the overall image of the station.
- Work directly with the VP of Marketing and team members to obtain information and video for production of promotional promos to push viewers to Newscasts , website and various platforms
- Work closely with VP of Marketing and News to Create, produce and execute, result driven news topicals and promos, promotional tactics and campaigns specifically tailored to grow audience share. These tactics include grassroots campaigns for On-Air and Social media
- Assist local and national sales teams in attending meetings as needed to develop and strengthen sponsorship opportunities (NTR) and strategic sales initiatives.
- Work closely with VP Marketing and team to create exceptional marketing strategies and content for various platforms that are in-line with station initiatives.
- Station events/Promotions
- Able to work weekends or after hours to help setup station tent, banners and equipment at station events promotions such at Cinco de Mayo, Clear The Shelters, Fiestas Patrias, Balloon Fiesta and other station events as needed.
- 4+ years’ experience with Production
- 4+ years’ experience with Marketing
- Understanding of US Hispanic and/or Multicultural/Ethnic consumers
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, non linear editing and after affects
- Experience in shooting and editing skills
- Exceptional writing and reading in Spanish/English
- Organized and able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Able to work side by side with Team and contribute and collaborate
- Proficient in writing and reading in Spanish
- Able to work flexible schedule including some weekend shifts as needed/assigned
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be hands on
- 4years’ experience in Marketing
- Proficient in writing and reading in English
- Strong presentation skills
- Shows leadership qualities in executing a project to fruition
- Strong time/project management skills
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritize workflow in order to meet deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team