Paramount Streaming is currently seeking a Communications Director to develop, shape, and evolve the narrative for its DTC products including Paramount+ and Pluto TV!
Overview & Responsibilities:
Paramount Streaming is currently seeking a Communications Director to develop, shape, and evolve the narrative for its DTC products including Paramount+ and Pluto TV! Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Communications, this position will be responsible for crafting internal and external communications for senior leadership. Additionally, the Director will serve as the team’s primary copy editor, handling all press materials to ensure a consistent brand voice and style.
- Expertly craft corporate press releases, fact sheets, internal memos and executive speeches and statements for senior executives, including the President & CEO, Streaming
- Serve as editor for all Paramount+ communications, reviewing and editing press releases and talking points for accuracy and consistency
- Leverage insights and metrics to craft compelling and timely press releases and news alerts for Paramount Streaming programming
- Partner cross-functionally (e.g. Product & Technology) and cross-company (e.g. CBS and Paramount Pictures) to develop talking points that support and advance Paramount's priorities
- Collaborate closely with executive management to develop thoughtful strategies and rapid responses to crises and issues
- Support all corporate communications initiatives/projects across Paramount Streaming
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of relevant experience in communications, preferably within the entertainment, streaming, and/or technology industries
- Experience with developing and advancing corporate narratives both internally and externally
- Excellent writing and editing skills required
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and maintain confidentiality as needed
- Must be collaborative, flexible, and capable of working across various business groups across the company
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle a complex and evolving workload in a timely and efficient manner
Hiring Salary Range: $124,000.00 - 155,000.00.