Vancouver, BC, Canada
Jan 03, 2024
We are seeking a Production Assistant to join our Compositing team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with our Department Manager, Compositing Coordinator, Supervisors, and show Leads to ensure timely delivery of all assigned tasks. This individual will serve as the Department Manager right-hand, providing invaluable support to meet the daily team requirements.
- Be the bridge between Compositor and Show leads/Supervisors.
- Providing administrative support and working closely on all tasks as delegated by the Department Manager.
- Communicate production information between departments quickly and clearly, while maintaining a positive attitude and professional approach.
- Work with Coordinator organize reviews, dailies, and artist assignments.
- Track artist progress, ensuring that internal and external targets are met.
- Assist the new hire with onboarding.
- Manage download, including all VFX elements and reference plates.
- Ensure Spreadsheet databases is kept updated.
- Looks for opportunities to streamline and improve the flow of information between departments.
- Previous experience as a Production Assistant.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude, even when faced with challenging situations.
- Clear communicator, with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong sense of initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- A Team player who can build relationships and resolve conflict.
- Familiarity with Office programs such as MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with project management software such as ShotGrid is an asset.
BC Pay Range: $19—$23 CAD