We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic asset artist who is looking for their first role working in a large gaming organization.
Mar 15, 2023
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic asset artist who is looking for their first role working in a large gaming organization. This individual will have experience working in Unreal and Adobe Photoshop. Further, you will bring strong organizational skills and are eager to learn Unreal Engine techniques. This is a remote-work opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement artwork from internal and external sources to game systems, including blueprint asset content and the In-Game Store
- Validate technical and creative specifications of content
- Receive WIP and final assets and implement them into the game for review and submission
- Open communication to various disciplines regarding the status and known issues with the content
- Collaborate with both the client and internal supervisors regarding issues, status, and additional updates
- Strong grasp of concepts of composition, color, and design in visual media
- Experience in digital art, photography, or illustration
- Experience with Unreal Engine required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus
- An understanding of technical aspects of graphic design
- Detail oriented
- Passion for games and creating digital media
- Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating our Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
$25 - $30 per hour