Knowledge of broadcast cameras used in studio production. Compose and frame each shot, applying technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters, and camera settings in order to achieve the effects sought by directors.
Greater New York City Area
Aug 31, 2023
- Knowledge of broadcast cameras used in studio production.
- Adjust positions and controls of cameras, and related equipment in order to change focus, exposure, and lighting.
- Compose and frame each shot, applying technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters, and camera settings in order to achieve the effects sought by directors.
- Observe sets or locations for potential problems and to determine filming and lighting requirements.
- Operate television or motion picture cameras to record scenes for television broadcasts, advertising, or motion picture.
- Setup and operate JIB cameras and associated equipment, including studio and remote cameras, Jib crane and multi-camera robotic system in a live/fast paced show
- Select and assemble cameras, handhelds and pedestals.
- Test, clean, and maintain equipment to ensure proper working conditions.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting or Communications preferred.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems timely.
- Ability to work in an individual or team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The starting pay range for this position would be paid hourly at $36 - $43 based on experience.