Produce engaging content in real-time across various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube with a focus on championing and being a superstar of TikTok content.
Greater Atlanta Area
May 16, 2023
- Distribute content on brand social media accounts as assigned.
- Produce engaging content in real-time across various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube with a focus on championing and being a superstar of TikTok content.
- Monitor, react and leverage real-time trends and current events and relate them to our brand.
- Assist in the ideation, planning, execution, and reporting of social content on all platforms.
- Lead channel-specific strategies while maintaining knowledge and expertise across all social platforms.
- Work with Social Media Assistants and Social Media Strategy Manager to develop assets and copy for posts from the content calendar.
- Cover home and road games and other events as assigned by live clipping plays and posting in real time.
- Maintain forward-looking social posting calendars.
- Manage our website content and homepage.
- Maintain social media tagging/reporting in content management system.
- Understand and stay up to date with the capabilities and restrictions of each social network currently utilized (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok).
- Stay on top of social platform trends, advancements, and shifts.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Academic and/or work experiences related to one or more of the following in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Photoshop.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Knowledge of basketball and pop culture.
- Obsession with social media trends and platforms, especially on TikTok.
- Familiarity with social media post metrics.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on social media writing skills.
- Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years of experience managing social media for a brand
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in journalism, marketing, PR, communications, or related field
- Experience creating and understanding analytical reports of key social metrics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, etc.)
- Experience with social media reporting and analytics is preferred
- Experience with sports highlight video clipping software (Clipro/AvGen) a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Sprout Social a plus, but not required.
- Experience with sports photography a plus, but not required.
Work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays