We are seeking Field Technicians to help us provide on-site installation, service, equipment and infrastructure to events.
Audio / Music / Sound
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Nov 01, 2022
The Field Technician works closely with key partners throughout each project including onsite customers, integrators, broadcast clients. Installs, operates, maintains, repairs and modifies equipment. Performs a variety of maintenance and technical support on products such as equipment, integrated systems and subsystems, and software at customer and/or field locations. Analyzes and evaluates products and related performance. Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problem in minimum time. Installs, upgrades and removes products ensuring coordinate engineering field change. Maintains effective customer communications and relations. May provide onsite training of customer support personnel.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for onsite installation/equipment set up
- Performs advanced testing and troubleshooting for both copper and optical fiber installations
- Assist in truck setup and tear down
- Implements the job plan and scope of work
- Programs all RF gear
- Repairs field audio gear
- Diagnoses potential causes of RF equipment malfunction using knowledge of equipment and/or technical drawings
- Sets up camera controls, pointer poles, camera backs and receive sites
- Cleans and tests fiber systems
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of fiber optic
- Experience with electronics troubleshooting
- Strong analytical skills, ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions
- 50% travel required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapidly changing demands
- Ability to troubleshoot (defining problems, collecting data, and drawing valid conclusions).
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Basic computer skills