We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized Producer with project management
experience to take on a major production role working closely with our Visualization teams.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding communication skills and a proven track record in Development and Production. You will coordinate, track, and guide the Cinematics team to ensure that projects are completed on time and with high quality. Previous experience building and maintaining schedules is essential. This is a remote-work opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Work with Executive Producer, Supervisors, and Production Coordinators to determine the resources
necessary to complete projects
● Use project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain
tight schedules and high standards of quality
● Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the team to ensure that project goals are
completed on time
● Identify and fix bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks both on the day-to-day and in the longer term
● Provide motivation, direction, and improve best practices
● 5 - 7 years of game development experience in an internal development Production role
● Specific development experience working with game Cinematics teams preferred.
● Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between the client and our internal
team, as well as with upper management
● Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision, while also leading by
● Strong knowledge of Shotgun, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
● Experience managing external resources, remote contractors, and vendor
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred