We are seeking an innovative, motivated, forward-thinking and highly organized Senior Project Manager with Relationship Management experience to take on a major production role working closely with internal teams, management and outside partners.
You will work directly with the senior leadership team to shape and define how we deliver against business goals.
This role requires outstanding communication skills and a proven track record in Production and real-time workflows. You will become part of a nimble, ever-evolving, fast paced team passionate about possibilities in virtual.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Be a cross-functional leader within our Virtual Studios and outside partners
● Work with outside partners to coordinate collaboration with our managers and teams
● Work with Managers, Supervisors, and Outside Partners to shape and define how we deliver against project goals, including budgets, timelines, team requirements, personnel, resources, workflows, internal stakeholders, external vendors and tools & service providers
● Work with management to plan multi-phase, multi-group projects and define objectives and deliverables
● Use project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality while hitting milestones on time and on budget
● Create, manage and coordinate our groups bidirectional schedule with outside partners
● Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of on-the-ground teams to ensure that project goals are
completed to specifications and on time
● Lead regular research and development projects to explore new opportunities that will facilitate the further scaling and growth of our Virtual Studios business
● Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
● A talent or desire to invent and build new things
● Understanding of Visual Effects and Visualization workflows
● Intimate knowledge of real-time workflows, world building, and cg asset pipelines
● Strong experience collaborating and providing exceptional communication skills with internal and external teams
and outside partners.
● Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision, while also leading by example
● Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between the outside partners and our internal teams, as well as with upper management
● Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine, Teams, Outlook, Confluence, Jira, Shotgun, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
● 5+ years of experience in a producer, project management or relationship management role
● Understanding of on-set production workflows and practices preferred
● Virtual Production experience preferred
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
● Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating our Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.