We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Technical Artists for exciting, high profile feature film, television, commercial, and video game cinematic projects. This is a remote-work opportunity.
Sep 19, 2022
● Work with the Pipeline team in the development and integration of tools to support projects.
● Work closely with Artists to troubleshoot and fix problems arising in the course of production
● Creating and maintaining game animation pipeline tools
● Provide constant technical support the Game Cinematics team
● Assist artists with skinning and rigging of characters, including for facial animation
● Integrate off the shelf and custom applications into an efficient production pipeline
● Create technical and end user documentation for assets, tools, techniques and workflows
● Educate and involve crew in pipeline tool use.
● Other duties as assigned
● 5+ years industry experience in Technical Artist role
● Solid understanding of animation production pipelines for technical, motion capture, and character
● Solid understanding of a game cinematic pipeline
● Solid understanding of Python
● Solid understanding of version control systems: Perforce, Git, SVN
● Strong knowledge of Maya character rigging and facial rigging
● Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
● Familiar with other Game Engines
● Familiar with working with Outsourcers and the delivery process
● Able to multitask and manage time efficiently
● Able to take direction, collaborate and be a team player
● Ability to operate autonomously as well as part of a team