The Coordinator, International Media is responsible for supporting the execution of international paid media plans for STARZPLAY.
The Coordinator is a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well in a fast paced, high volume, creative and deadline oriented environment.
• Assist in meeting preparation, schedule/coordinate meetings, conferences, and conference calls
• Create/maintain PowerPoints/Google Slides and other materials for the team for use in shared and internal presentations – campaign strategies, proof of posting, competitive reporting, etc.
• Assist in the development of media plans and marketing campaigns by tracking deadlines, keeping notes and next steps, and interacting collaboratively with other teams and departments at Starz: Content Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Partner Marketing, Distribution, and Digital
• Will manage and track media buying authorizations (MBAs) for ongoing campaigns
• Assist with requesting/tracking creative assets for upcoming campaigns; able to help troubleshoot issues with some assistance
• Project Management (Follow up on projects assigned to the team, to get status)
• Work with Director and VP to maintain budgets
• Work with Marketing Finance colleagues to manage invoices in SAP and track spending
• Assist Manager, International Media, with development of plans and post-campaign reporting
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and related Google Suite products
• Strong research ability and experience
• Excellent organization, time, and project management skills.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and respond accordingly
• Aptitude in basic math (budget, expense reporting, etc.)
• Have a good demeanor under pressure and professional engaging attitude
• Have a sense of ownership and represents the department with the highest level of integrity and diplomacy
• Be self-motivated, proactive, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to always juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail
• Proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting and works collaboratively with admins within larger marketing team and across disciplines
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Interest in media and performance marketing a plus
• Interest in international marketing and marketing across cultures a plus