The Milwaukee Bucks are currently seeking a candidate to fill the position of Coordinator, Live Programming & Entertainment. This position manages all department part-time/game night staffing and the execution of all elements that are exclusive to the live show experience.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Milwaukee Area
Jun 09, 2023
The Milwaukee Bucks are currently seeking a candidate to fill the position of Coordinator, Live Programming & Entertainment. This position manages all department part-time/game night staffing and the execution of all elements that are exclusive to the live show experience. The Coordinator, Live Programming & Entertainment must possess the ability to solve problems and provide clear direction within a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. The Coordinator, Live Programming & Entertainment will collaborate with all departments to ensure the fulfilment of company goals.
- Game night responsibilities
- Works all home games.
- No Event / Concert Night responsibilities
- Collaborates with Game Entertainment department to manage Bucks live game programming and serves as a Game Night Stage Manager for all home pre-season, regular season, and playoff games.
- Assisting with all game day materials including: writing scripts, game day formats, work schedules, and game day assignments
- Coordinate execution of all in-game promotions including: live features, crowd prompts, music and camera shots
- Management of all Halftime and Anthem Assets – program and booking
- Coordinate all live music on game nights
- Organize logistics of entertainment elements – (tickets, parking, etc…) via email or phone
- Oversee game day ticket requests and credentials
- Create and distribute weekly tip-off sheet and game day planner
- Contribute to execution of programming/planning initiatives, inclusive of: rehearsals, equipment needs/assignment, game night staff hiring, staff assignments, script writing, format planning and video/skit production.
- Manage department stage management program including: creating work assignments, scheduling, and payroll
- Act as a scout searching out new talent, music, movie clips or entertainment that could be incorporated into Bucks game presentation
- Uses reviews to assure constant evolution/improvement of event processes (including, but not limited to: staff morale building, team building, and conflict resolution)
- Work closely with other departments (i.e…Corporate Partnerships, Ticket Sales, Marketing, and Community Relations) to help activate department objectives
- Schedule appearances and maintain department calendar
- Manage the inventory of all game day props, prizes and giveaways to ensure professional segments that are highly entertaining
- 2-3 years of live entertainment programming and/or related production experience with at least 2 years of experience in a stadium or arena entertainment experience
- Outstanding communication skills and a positive, energetic personality with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong creative abilities and a passion for content creation
- Availability to work ALL Milwaukee Bucks home games and other special events as needed
- Reliable, punctual, and courteous
- Good listening skills and ability to work with others
- Able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Strong knowledge of the NBA and the Milwaukee Bucks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear
- Nature of the position requires unlimited physical mobility and the ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
- Must have the ability to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed