Do you love Unscripted content for Kids and Family? Then, this Coordinator, assisting the Vice President of Unscripted and the department that oversees the creative development and production of unscripted content across Nickelodeon and AwesomenessTV is for you!
Greater Los Angeles Area
- Provides overall creative, logistical, and organizational help across our growing slate of unscripted projects in production
- Liaises with internal teams and external production companies to route assets, artwork, and production materials for distribution and feedback
- Builds creative decks for internal and external presentations, pitches, creative brainstorms, and production overviews
- Organizes, track and distribute creative assets and maintain database and record of all production materials
- Tracks key dates, cast and crew changes, and overall production logistics for all unscripted content
- Coordinates events for production recruitment, screenings and other events, parties, offsites
- Arranges meetings and conference calls with other departments, as well as maintain and schedule calendar for the VP, Unscripted
- Provides and summarizes creative notes on outlines, scripts, casting and cuts for series in current series.
- Maintains database of producer, director and other creative personnel resumes, credits, reels and portfolios for future staffing needs.
- Coordinates on set invites for all internal Nick employees as well as handles unscripted guests list for major Nickelodeon events.
- 3+ years of experience in entertainment with strong background in production and project management.
- Passion for Unscripted TV and Kids & Family content
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Have knowledge of the key producers, production companies, and agents in the Unscripted field
- Self-motivated and able to work and think quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong note-taking skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize projects