Rome Braves: The Coordinator would create and oversee all creative content and manage all video production elements, including our control room in the season.
Essential Job Functions:
· Be an active individual contributor on all creative services content for our team. This means creating graphics and creative content for all departments.
· Plan ways to better the fan experience for the broadcast and the in-stadium presentation, while making sure that all partnership requirements are met in our content.
· Produce videos as requested for social media content purposes including the capturing, editing, and production of video content for theme and or promotional nights.
· Organize and manage any audio and video needs for special events.
· Produce high-quality content for the main stadium video board, which entertains our fans and audience.
· Hire and manage all video production crew.
· Executes all the game entertainment: pre-game, post-game, between innings as well as during game action.
· Produce content, including features, promotional content, and post-game highlights to post online.
· Organize details and logistics to execute our MiLB television broadcast.
· Answer any questions and help them with any problems that may occur during the game with the broadcast.
· Ensure that all production equipment is well-maintained and in good working order daily.
· Schedule the video production employees for game days and special events.
· Know how the video board and video equipment operate and become the subject matter expert.
· Work with all outside vendors regarding any audio/video needs or repairs.
We are seeking an individual who has managed a control room in a sports environment.
· Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite – (Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere )
· Video Replay experience a must.
· AV/Green Screen experience preferred.
· Candidate must further have an established portfolio of video and creative content.
- When can you start in this role?
- What are your base salary needs? Please be specific.
- Rate your Photoshop experience
- Please provide an example, with link to some of your graphic design projects or work completed.