The Creative Director will be a central pillar of our creative team and strategic processes. Working closely with creative technologists, VFX supervisors and artists, industrial and web designers, the Creative Director will help create a vision and guide all partners towards the end result.
Augmented Reality (AR)
Virtual Reality (VR)
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 15, 2023
As a company founded and led by an artist, it is creativity above all that guides us. Our mission is to provide our talents with the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and thrive in a stimulating, caring environment. This is why we offer a flexible, hybrid and remote work structure in all our locations.
Who are you? Technological advances and new possibilities are part of your daily consumption. You know how to let a story unfold in any given medium and care about the user experience.
You call on the best talent in your orbit to help develop the creative process and ensure our goals are always front of mind.
You ask a lot of questions and challenge briefs. You know how to draw out the strengths of our multidisciplinary departments and move everyone forward together. Doing the same project twice is not an option.
- Have the capacity to create award winning creative visions from briefs and translate ideas into clear project concepts.
- Onboard internal team, clearly communicate creative tasks and objectives, supervise the deliverables.
- Establish and follow the creative process suited for all projects ranging from web experiences to installations, applications or shows.
- Be a model for our internal team and collaborators by showing rigor in your process, gathering inspiration from unexpected sources, and pushing concepts beyond the usual path.
- Understand the clients’ objectives and strategy, and consider extenuating implications and operations.
- Bring new concepts and ideas to explore and validate relevant trends.
- Be the creative representative of Rodeo Ads & Experiences for our clients.
- Maintain the high Rodeo quality standards on each delivered project.
- Actively participate in Rodeo’s vision development sessions.
- Oversee projects from ideation to installation or delivery.
- Understand the production aspects of a project and push to find solutions within known parameters such as timeline, budget and technological risks.
- Represent Rodeo Experience during industry events.
- 5+ years of experience as a Creative Director, delivering technology-driven interactive installations, AR/VR projects, VFX related mandates, leading internal team and collaborators.
- Strong portfolio with a wide range of projects and high-profile clients.
- Excellent presentation skills, a born storyteller with the ability to translate highly technical ideas into common language.
- Experience in web, VFX, advertising, and working in a multimedia studio.
- Deep curiosity about technology with some technical knowledge to translate creative ideas into tasks for developers and integrators.
- UX / Design focused with an understanding of how to turn brand equity into visuals.
- Communication, organization and management skills, and mindset.
- Speaking French is a bonus.
- Permanent full-time position;
- Comprehensive group insurance;
- Dialogue platform: access to a virtual healthcare program;
- EAP: employee assistance program;
- Group RRSP with employer contribution;
- And much more!