The Crew Coordinator will assist with day to day functions of the Remote Crewing department.
Greater Atlanta Area
Aug 26, 2022
Duties include, managing crew grids, building crew profiles in databases, and preparation of crewing materials for distribution.
- Scheduling in databases.
- Update and manage crew contact information.
- Communicate the status of productions regarding crew to Crewing managers.
- Prepare crewing materials for distribution.
- Create work orders and other needed information in the scheduling system.
- Enter personnel and times into work orders.
- Travel as needed.
- Knowledge of Remote Television productions.
- Degree preferred in Television Production.
- Computer literacy to include, Concur, WorkDay, Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook. Media Pulse, and Xytech a plus.
- At least two years of Television Production experience.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Demonstrate knowledge of technical crew positions and duties for remote TV Productions.
- Knowledge of ENG/EFP crewing.