We’re hiring a CRM Coordinator to join our Retention Marketing team. From onboarding new subscribers to engaging them throughout their lifecycle, this role will help develop and execute a best-in-class CRM program to keep our subscribers streaming!
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
May 10, 2023
We’re hiring a CRM Coordinator to join our Retention Marketing team. The CRM coordinator will be responsible for building and deploying email, push, and in-app campaigns for a premium portfolio of streaming services that includes AMC+, Acorn TV, ALLBLK, Shudder, Sundance Now, and HiDive.
The CRM coordinator is detail-oriented, truly passionate about email & mobile marketing, and has excellent campaign management skills. From onboarding new subscribers to engaging them throughout their lifecycle, this role will help develop and execute a best-in-class CRM program to keep our subscribers streaming!
- Building ad-hoc and automated campaigns within our CRM platform (Braze)
- Routing campaigns through necessary stakeholders and tracking campaign status
- Deploying campaigns in our CRM platform
- Partner closely with stakeholders from marketing strategy to fulfill strategic objectives
- Partner closely with creative, business intelligence, legal, and other key stakeholders
- 1-2 years of experience in email/CRM marketing
- Hands-on experience with an email platform (Iterable, Braze, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of lifecycle marketing
- Basic knowledge of email and push best practices
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop experience preferred
- Experience working in media/entertainment or a subscription business preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be results-driven with an excellent attention to detail
- Strong copywriting and editorial skills
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment