Hearst, one of the world’s leading media and information services companies, is hiring a Graphic Designer to join the in-house creative team.
Hearst, one of the world’s leading media and information services companies, is hiring a Graphic Designer to join the in-house creative team. Hearst Creative supports the Hearst Corporation and is instrumental in the creation of all communications for the company and its colleagues.
We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our team. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing and producing high-quality visual designs that communicate our brand message effectively to our target audience. The ideal candidate should have a passion for design, be detail-oriented, have a broad graphic design vocabulary, and be open to and excited by new creative design challenges in a fast-paced environment.
The Graphic designer reports to the Senior Art Director and will be responsible for the creation of various projects and collateral, including but not limited to the following:
What you’ll do:
- Video animation/editing (After Effects/Premiere Pro)
- Electronic communications (web design, e-newsletters, e-vites)
- Printed Materials (brochures, invitations, flyers, signage, posters, etc.)
- Possess solid organization and communication skills and can work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Must be fluent in:
- Premier Pro
- HTML coding for email
- After Effects
- Web design
- UX design
- Abode Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Proficiency in the following areas is highly desirable:
- PowerPoint and Keynote
- Adobe XD
- Proven experience as a graphic designer or a similar role.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design work across various media.
- All candidates must provide examples of their work to be considered.
- 1+ year of experience level of Video animation/editing and Graphic Design or with relevant internships or 1-2 years experience.
**This job is based in NYC and is not remote
The reasonable estimate, if hired in New York City, is $50,000-$60,000.