The Art & Design department at TelevisaUnivision is seeking an experienced motion graphics designer to work with the Promotions and Marketing team servicing our Creative Strategy and Marketing divisions.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Nov 01, 2023
The Art & Design department at TelevisaUnivision is seeking an experienced motion graphics designer to work with the Promotions and Marketing team servicing our Creative Strategy and Marketing divisions. This position will require a creative, motivated, and organized artist that can work well under pressure, while collaborating with the creative and production teams.
You are forward thinker with a strong sense of design. You thrive in a fast-paced, yet creative environment where you can collaborate with others, learn, and share ideas to create graphics that help elevate the image of the shows. You are able to effectively work with multiple clients.
• Collaborate with Art Director and other colleagues, to service Entertainment, Special Events and Programming shows in the division.
• Adhere to brand guidelines, while pushing creative boundaries.
• Work closely with producers and other graphics designers to develop graphic elements for promotional purposes.
• Apply experience and knowledge to help optimize workflows when working on Promotions and Social marketing strategies.
• Minimum 2+ years professional work experience in a related motion graphics environment.
• Mastery of some of the following graphics software: Cinema 4D, Octane, Red Shift, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
• Must have a current and evolving sense of design with an excellent eye for detail.
• Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced work environment.
• Effective time management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within extremely tight deadlines. Some projects will require weekend/longer hours.
• Able to adapt quickly to ever-evolving technology.
• Ability to accept direction, and constructive criticism.
• Stay current with new animation software and techniques.
• Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions