Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new video streaming service, is seeking an experienced and motivated designer for its in-house creative marketing team. A visual problem solver, and storyteller, the Peacock Originals Designer will take ideas from concept to execution stage, in both print and digital advertising, on a variety of platforms and mediums.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Jun 09, 2023
Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new video streaming service, is seeking an experienced and motivated designer for its in-house creative marketing team. A visual problem solver, and storyteller, the Peacock Originals Designer will take ideas from concept to execution stage, in both print and digital advertising, on a variety of platforms and mediums. In support of the Peacock Originals franchise group, the designer will also work within a larger team of creative and marketing professionals, delivering on all company goals and media initiatives.
- Work closely with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Project Managers and other designers to help create marketing solutions that reflects the "Peacock Originals" visual sensibility.
- Projects include: Print and Digital Key Art, OOH, digital banners and media assets, animations, photoshoot concepts, show logos, character portraits, CRM images, social media graphics, landing pages, presentation decks, and promotional items (swag).
- Work with Originals Marketing teams on campaign creative design assets, kick-off decks, messaging, and versioning, across multiple platforms and user states.
- Work with our Performance Marketing and Social Marketing teams to create demand, conversion, to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Ensure a high-volume of design elements are finished and delivered accurately and on-time, while working with highly analytical data driven assignments.
- Ability to PIVOT and work with great agility in a fast paced and entrepreneurial marketing culture.
- Keep up to date with Peacocks Originals brand guidelines and rules from across the entire Marketing organization to ensure all consumer-facing work maintains a consistent design voice and tone across every platform and touchpoint.
- Keep current of emerging design trends, with a particular focus on original content promotions within the streaming universe.
Salary range: $80,000-$100,000.
- Excellent photo illustration/comping skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Impeccable typographic skills.
- Strong editorial sensibilities.
- Working knowledge of digital/print production, photography, and photo-retouching.
- Knowledgeable and resourceful regarding photo and image editing/research.
- 5+ years of work experience; digital media and/or direct-to-consumer preferred entertainment.
- Full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software – (from After Effects to Photoshop)
- Experience creating animations/storyboards for cinemagraphs and other dynamic media a plus.
- Ability to give direction/feedback to internal and external partners, while adhering to marketing strategy and brand standards.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in various stages of production and shift focus as needed.
- Collaborative and a good team player.
- A proactive mentality, with an understanding of how to keep things moving.
- This is a hybrid role that reports in person to the NYC office 3x per week.