Englewood Cliffs, NEW JERSEY: Produce stories for each of CNBC's daily live Business Day programs. Create written content and visual elements, including onscreen graphics, soundbites and video for live reports and edited packages.
Nov 27, 2023
What you’ll do:
- Produce stories for each of CNBC's daily live Business Day programs.
- Work directly with anchors and reporters at CNBC Global Headquarters as well as correspondents from CNBC’s global network including CNBC Europe, CNBC Asia, NBC News and NBC Newschannel.
- Create written content and visual elements, including onscreen graphics, soundbites and video for live reports and edited packages.
- Write and produce updates for smart home connected devices such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
- Write and produce daily general and business news updates.
- Support Breaking News coverage
- Find background information on a wide range of business and financial news stories, including working with reporters and producers to stay up to date on general trends as well as key developments in breaking news situations.
- Work as needed as onsite producer at the New York Stock Exchange.
- Work closely with Senior Managers as needed as main point of contact with shows, reporters and network operations.
- Contribute to CNBC.com and social media when requested.
- Bachelor's degree and working knowledge of financial and/or business news, political news, and hard news content .
- 2-3 years experience in journalism. Television production a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office and newsroom systems including iNews.
- Strong knowledge of social media sites including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Passionate about digital storytelling and creating the best user experience online, with proven experience in a creative environment
- Highly motivated and extremely organized
- Ongoing knowledge of and interest in the business world and financial news
- Curious about the world, sees story ideas everywhere, and can’t wait to bring them back to the team