This individual will integrate digital products and services into our robust radio asset offerings and identify innovative ways to meet the marketing needs of new and existing clients.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Detroit Area
Jan 25, 2023
CUMULUS MEDIA | Detroit, MI in a related digital or broadcast field. The role of the Digital Content Manager is to maximize revenue opportunities by assisting our multi-platform sales team with the sales and execution of complementary digital products under the Cumulus C-Suite umbrella as well as the market’s/stations’ own assets (email, website, app, streaming, podcasts, video and social).
This individual will integrate digital products and services into our robust radio asset offerings and identify innovative ways to meet the marketing needs of new and existing clients. This is a leadership position and will be responsible for collaboratively working with the market’s overall sales and market leadership, coaching fellow sales team members on effectively selling our suite of digital products.
What we're looking for:
- Cumulus Media Detroit has an immediate full-time opening in our Digital Media Department for a Digital Content Manager.
- The selected candidate will work closely with our news/talk programming team to create compelling spotlights that highlight/compliment on-air programming segments through the use of social media, websites, and podcasting platforms.
- Ideal candidate will have strong writing skills with an acclimation to AP style, brevity in communication, and the ability to develop and maintain a written voice.
- Candidate should be a regular consumer of the news, with perpetual knowledge of the current cycle and a basic understanding of government functions, politics, current social issues, sports, and community happenings.
- Selected individual should be comfortable affecting content in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, and in WordPress, as well as on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Twitch.
- Acclimation to HTML, video production, and live streaming platforms are a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radio and Broadcasting, Communications, Journalism, English or closely related field or 2 years of related experience preferred.
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations