Weigel Broadcasting Co. is looking for a creative social media expert to manage all day-to-day operations of a new weekly television series inclusive of Instagram story design, feed posts, TikTok, Reels, Twitter & Podcast.
Greater Chicago Area
May 11, 2022
The ideal candidate will have strong experience managing a product launch and be able to grow, engage and connect with its audience.
- Manage and execute the content strategy and creative execution for the entire product launch (inclusive of pre & post launch) across all platforms
- Utilize social media tools (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter) to create original content
- Collaborate with executive producer to maximize content reach and engagement, and ensure the brand is meeting audience growth goals
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Pitch and produce social-first series that will elevate and expand the brand across social platforms
- Pay attention to emerging trends, especially on Instagram & TikTok, to apply to the content vertical
- Ideate and support marketing team efforts to grow content vertical across all platforms and audiences (Instagram, Podcast, Facebook, email etc)
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for the job, if not currently employed by Weigel Broadcasting Co.
- 3 or more years experience in social media management and content creation
- The ideal candidate is someone that is eager to learn, gets excited about a creative idea, and is ready to take on new challenges
- You should be able to juggle multiple jobs at any time and have impeccable attention to detail
- A sense of humor, outgoing, articulate, well-informed, intelligent, confident and possessing common sense
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure