CUMULUS MEDIA | Dallas, TX is looking for Digital Creative Graphic Director to join our team! This individual will run a department that will assist in generating ratings and revenue by creating strong digital and social graphic design concepts working directly with the sales, programming and promotions teams.
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Mar 20, 2023
Who we are: CUMULUS | Dallas, TX currently features 6 stations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area: KTCK 1310 The Ticket, KPLX 99.5 The Wolf, The New Country 96.3, WBAP 820 News/Talk, KLIF-AM 570 News/Talk, & Hot 93.3 KLIF-FM. At Cumulus Dallas we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
Our ideal candidate will bring to life ideas that support brand initiatives and goals by understanding and awareness of the industry standards and best practices related to digital graphic design, digital, social and video. You must have the ability to multi-task and work with project management to coordinate project flow and deadlines; and have the experience/ability to work with clients and all departments.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Creative and design responsibilities for client and station brand work across all social media + video platforms as well (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, OTT etc.)
- Ability to work across multiple platforms including web, print, social and mobile.
- Raise the bar creatively by inspiring team and clients on the elements of good design
- Stay up to speed on industry design trends
- Attend client meetings and present creative materials and ideas
- Must have strong project management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, coordinate stringent deadlines, and properly estimate time for work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience designing for digital online applications in social media preferred
- Experience as a digital artwork director preferred but not required
- Knowledge of general advertising, marketing and media terminology and processes
- Experience with Wordpress , SEO/SEM preferred
- Must have strong conceptual thinking and designability with proven experience in visual in visual composition across mediums
- Must be comfortable working in an agile environment with changing demand and deadlines
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally mandated accommodations