Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams, including design executives, producers, video editors, digital marketing designers, and project managers, all while helping to ensure creative is high-level and on-brand.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 06, 2021
Use your detailed understanding of typography, composition, layout, color theory, and logo design to aid OWN NETWORK needs.
- Coordinate and execute various design projects from concept through delivery.
- This includes larger ongoing design projects as well as shorter, simpler projects.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines - without sacrificing design quality or overall creativity.
- Understand workflows in a complex design team, knowledge of files, formats, and platforms to support all design areas, principally motion and social, but also display and key art.
- Able to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously.
3-5 years professional experience in digital, film, or TV marketing and promotion, preferably at a streaming, broadcast, or cable network, major studio, or creative agency.
• Must have strong typography & layout skills with a strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Adobe Suite (primarily Illustrator & Photoshop, InDesign, PPT ( AfterEffects experience A MAJOR PLUS). Additional Qualifications
• Has a keen interest in pop culture!
• Has up-to-date knowledge of social trends and platforms •