America’s Test Kitchen is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to assist in all aspects of the company’s digital paid media investments & organic search initiatives.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Boston Area
May 30, 2023
America’s Test Kitchen is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to assist in all aspects of the company’s digital paid media investments & organic search initiatives. This position reports to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, and is based in Boston, MA. The Digital Marketing Strategist must be a highly-organized individual who enjoys preparing campaign reports, data analysis, and day-to-day campaign ops while also balancing a variety of product level goals including: digital memberships, cookbook sales, and magazine subscriptions. The ideal candidate will have experience and familiarity in various digital paid media platforms (Amazon, Google, Meta, Pinterest, CTV) as well as SEO.
- Leverage digital marketing tools to deliver performance growth, inclusive of customer acquisition, retention and upsell across business units
- Partner with both internal teams and external agencies to drive outcomes across both paid media and SEO related projects.
- Assist with day-to-day campaign optimization (i.e bid adjustments, new campaign trafficking/organization, negative term analysis, etc.).
- Monitor campaign performance and recommend tactics to drive enhanced ROI.
- Support campaign reporting across campaign types and business units, inclusive of ads running across search, social, display & video channels to drive both ecommerce sales and subscriptions
- Orchestrate A/B experiments and incrementality tests across marketing channels
- Partner with the Data & Analytics team to produce internal test reports for stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of paid media marketing experience required with ecomm focus a plus
- Proven track record creating thorough and accurate campaign reporting
- Strong understanding of multi-channel digital media strategies
- Experience working on campaigns with brand integrations a plus
- Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Comfort working under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented approach to campaign ad ops and QA
- Familiarity with SEO tactics
- Passion for and knowledge of food media properties a bonus
- Excellent Google Sheet/Slides and Excel skills required; proficiency with GA4 and/or Tableau software a plus