CUMULUS MEDIA | Detroit, MI has an immediate opening for a part-time, entry-level Digital Media Coordinator. Individual will work closely with our programming, promotions, and sales staffs to create online content that engages audiences in our brand and client initiatives.
Greater Detroit Area
Sep 08, 2022
Candidate will gain experience designing web pages, developing social posts, driving stream and podcast content, making point-of-purchase materials, developing graphics, and editing video. The ideal candidate will have acclimation to the Adobe suite (particularly Photoshop, Audition, and Premier), and HTML/WordPress website development. Solid graphic design and writing skill move you to the front of the line!
- Works on highly time sensitive projects, adhering to deadlines
- Manages multiple project requests simultaneously with quick turnaround time
- Extensive computer skills including but not limited to extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, image manipulation, social media and the ability to adapt to proprietary computer systems
- Self-starter that is detail oriented, organized, and must be excellent at written and oral communication and possess strong multitasking skills
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and possess a team player attitude
- Aptitude to make decisions and work independently without immediate direction or supervision
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations