Philadelphia Jewish Film and Media (PJFM) is seeking an enthusiastic and creative Digital Media Marketer to help design digital content for the organization. This is a temporary seasonal position expected to start early to mid-September 2023 through the end of November with the potential to extend further.
Live Event / On Location Services
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Philadelphia Area
Aug 25, 2023
Philadelphia Jewish Film and Media (PJFM) is seeking an enthusiastic and creative Digital Media Marketer to help design digital content for the organization. This is a temporary seasonal position expected to start early to mid-September 2023 through the end of November with the potential to extend further. Under the guidance of PJFM, the Digital Media Marketer will design posts, reels, and shorts for Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. This includes email marketing through Mailchimp and promotional content for the 43rd Fall Festival, taking place in person November 11-18.
In addition, the Digital Media Marketer may be required to attend events during the festival to gather photos and videos for posts/reels/shorts and create content out of the footage assembled. The Digital Media Marketer’s completed projects will be uploaded to PJFM’s social media channels, website, and mobile app.
• Manage the organization’s social media identity, including organizing its social media content calendar.
• Edit together three 60-second videos for reels and short-form videos.
• Design posts and engaging content for social media platforms – including Facebook and Instagram Stories – with the ability to use templates based on created schedule.
• Create original ideas for ways to create more digital engagement.
• Attend, photograph, and record in-person events during PJFM’s Fall Festival as it pertains to social media.
• Create monthly social media statistics and growth in Microsoft Excel.
• Design and schedule email marketing based on created schedule.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Proficiency in Canva Pro.
• Proficiency in MailChimp.
• Proficiency in Meta Business Suite.
• Proficiency in social media analytics.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Proficient in simple filming/photography for PJFM’s in-person events.
• Ability to post content on a daily/weekly basis.
• Access to cellphone with quality camera.
• Reliable transportation to in-person events.
• Interest in film, digital media, and/or film festivals is preferred, but not required.
• Appreciation and understanding or willingness to practice and improve marketing skills.
The Digital Media Marketer will work flexible hours, about 10-25 hours a week, beginning early to mid-September 2023. This is a hybrid position. The Digital Media Marketer should be available to attend in-person events November 11-18.