Cowboys! Rangers! Stars! CBS O&O in Dallas (KTVT) seeks an exceptional multi skilled dynamic Digital Promo Producer to join our fast-paced creative services team.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Feb 22, 2023
Are you ready to compete in the Dallas-Fort Worth market? As our Digital Promo Producer, you thrive in generating creative teases for social media, driving viewership to all digital platforms as well as collaborating with our news teams and all levels of staff.
- Write, produce, and edit daily linear newscast topicals for late newscast
- Generate and post creative teases for social media and OTT marketing on-a-daily basis to drive viewership to our late newscast
- Attend/contribute to daily news planning meetings onsite
- Generate and execute ideas to improve workflow and create efficiency within the department
- Assist with other department projects including promotions, content-creation, and commercial production
- Assist with station community events and activations
- Available to work nights and weekends as needed
- Other Projects as Assigned
Preferred Education, Experience, and Certification Requirements:
- Excellent tease-writing skills and the ability to produce effective promos with great copy and sound use
- A demo reel showcasing your excellent writing and editing skills in daily news promotion will put you to the top of our list
- Strong copywriting skills for social media and OTM (own the moment) opportunities with an emphasis on Facebook and Youtube platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Premiere editing. Plus, videography and lighting skills are very helpful
- Previous promotional experience at a local TV affiliate or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced news environment and manage deadline pressures.
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively with on-site news producers, production staff and our outside media agency
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, iNEWS and WideOrbit a plus
- Experience working with server-based media system for news and commercials is helpful