The Ad Sales Planner position is responsible for creating, analyzing and communicating sales proposals to the ad sales team for presentation to advertising agencies and/or clients.
Greater New York City Area
May 25, 2023
The Ad Sales Planner position is responsible for creating, analyzing and communicating sales proposals to the ad sales team for presentation to advertising agencies and/or clients. Collaborate and work across all media platforms & departments to create proposals, execute campaigns, manage stewardship and pacing of digital deals. This role is a key point of contact post sale to our agency/clients’ partners and provide excellent client services.
- Create Ad Sales media plans based on Pricing and Planning direction
- Assist in pricing negotiations between the Pricing & Planning Team and the agency for all upfront and scatter buys
- Work closely with Inventory Management to maximize revenue based on marketplace, inventory conditions
- Review all IO’s to ensure they match approved media plans.
- Tracking all Content Delivery via various platforms (Digital & social platforms etc)
- Track individual deal delivery and proactively optimize campaigns based on delivery. Work closely with the Inventory team to ensure digital campaigns pace to client goals.
- Foster key relationships with clients and agency contacts
- Work closely with key stakeholders on timing and execution of campaigns.
- Monitor digital traffic to proactively monitor changes
- Work with Marketing Team to develop and execute custom opportunities
- Provide weekly reporting and campaign post summaries of account delivery
- Work with finance to resolve order/invoice-billing discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of Agency or Network experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to be flexible in a changing sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow
Position Salary range: $65 - 75k